home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Is having a dog a hobby?

So far I have failed miserably at pursuing a real hobby, but I'm starting to wonder if having a dog counts. You can't buy things for a dog at a craft store... but you can buy them all sorts of accoutrements at pet stores. It's practically a hobby researching ways to make them better pets.

For example: I have been trying to find a solution to the disaster that is Emma Lou (my dog)'s shedding problem.

Enter - the FURminator.

Apparently, this brush rids your furry companion of its undercoat and prevents mass amounts of hair from collecting under your sofa, in the corners of your room, and on your brown jersey knit sheets. After watching a short infomercial, I am convinced it will change our lives for the better.

Not to mention the petsmart Gods sent me a 15% coupon for the FURminator today. I have no choice. I have to go buy this $50 dog brush. Reasonable prices be damned.

No comments:

Post a Comment