home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Timing





Clock Clock White


Everyone: "When are you guys doing this whole getting wedding thing?"

Luke: "2030 is looking like a really good year."

This was one of my favorite repeated conversations at the wedding in Boston last weekend.

Timing is everything. And Luke jokes around a lot, but I have to agree with his approach. We have so much else that we are working on right now. How I ended up here is beyond me. But where I'm going is going to be here before I blink.

Balancing budding careers, finances, friendship, family and health is a full-time commitment.

My recent obsession with purchasing a historic home in Jacksonville has helped me consider the timing of each and every dream on the list. Some are going to have to come later rather than sooner.

2030 here we come.

No comments:

Post a Comment