home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Small Town Texas

I saw Varsity Blues for the first time last night and have to say - it made me afraid of small towns in Texas. I love the show Friday Night Lights, but there is something about Coach Eric Taylor and the quaint town of Dillon with it's lovable yet troubled youth that make me feel inspired as opposed to afraid like James Van Der Beek and his teammates did.

I also found myself imagining that new Ke$ha video with James Van Der Beek in it - laughing and mumbling to myself "don't slanderbeek the Van Der Douche."

If you haven't seen Ke$ha's video featuring the former Dawson Leary - you should do yourself a favor and watch it. Just to laugh. How could you go wrong with James Van Der Beek and unicorns tripping on acid?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFWX0hWCbng

No comments:

Post a Comment