home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I may be crazy...

I may be crazy, but all the best people are.

Can I get an amen? Tuesday makes me crazy. Is it still Monday? Is it Wednesday yet?

I need a nap.

Today I have google earthed my boyfriend's new place of employment (in Florida) and become frustrated when I couldn't get close enough to see the house he will be living in. I've managed a very sketchy study aid for my exam, and I made a lunch out of sundried tomatoes, peanut butter, noodles, artichoke hearts and crackers. (not in that order).

Sounds like a Tuesday right?

3 comments:

  1. haha hmmm sundried tomatoes and peanut butter. ;)
    it's my first visit here - your blog is beautiful.
    off to read more,
    mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew. The first time I read your post I thought you said you made a SANDWICH with all those things on it for lunch.

    ReplyDelete