home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Friday, March 29, 2013

Either you run the day...


I saw this on a friends instagram and thought - ain't that the truth. I also thought... man... when was the last time I attended to my blog?

I talked to one of my best friends about how much life piles on at once. We talked about how you feel like you need to throw things, scream or maybe crawl under the desk and sob at work, for no particular reason.

We decided that there are bad things that happen that make you feel that way, but there are also the  heaps of good things that can cause you stress. A new and exciting relationship, travel, weddings, parties... to name a few.

The good and the bad mix together in a cosmic cocktail and sometimes it doesn't go down smooth. The best advice I can give myself on those days? "Either you run the day or the day runs you."

I'm not about to start letting my days run me. Not any time soon. This is a commitment to taking the day on and showing it who's boss. Boom goes the dynamite.

No comments:

Post a Comment