home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Notice


I am working to find what makes me happiest. The book I mentioned, 20 something 20 everything, has been incredibly interesting so far. It asks a variety of questions. Big questions, small questions, and everything in between. You are instructed to write out your answers and thoughtfully consider them before taking pen to paper. There are even questions to ask the important people in  your life. I am going to be giving my Mom, my Aunt and my mentor a call this week to ask some of those questions.

What I am finding, is that I am learning little things about myself that were always there, but either hidden or unspoken. I am lucky enough to have people I can process with and work through these realizations with. I am finding myself happier and happier as I learn more about  myself.  And I am taking Kurt's advice and thinking "If this isn't nice, I don't know what is."

No comments:

Post a Comment