home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

So... for me.

It can be difficult to recognize what it is you want. More importantly, it is unbelievably hard to determine what you want and what you need and what the difference is between the two.

Taking the time to remember the things you love and the things that help make you the person you are is not something to put off. It's not something to set down and pick up later. It is something to be valued and prioritized.

So... for ME... among other things, I think I need a second dog. Seems reasonable. This little baby is one of two brothers, named Chip and Dale. He came to the PitSisters group in Jacksonville a month or so ago, with a horrific case of mange and malnourished to boot. The picture on the right shows him as the little stone-angel he was when he first showed up.

I find myself thinking about them a lot... and recently a new picture (on the left) showed up... and I fell HARD.

I may or may not have asked for more information about little Dale as he gets closer to being healthy enough for adoption.


No comments:

Post a Comment