home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Hope after Boston

 
Seeing the tragedy and destruction in Boston yesterday broke my heart. I trained for a half marathon just under a year ago, and all I could think of during the news coverage was "they worked so hard to get to a finish line that became a death trap."

I felt angry and more than anything I felt hopeless in the face of yet another random act of violence. So, today I started looking for hope. I started looking for the thoughts and wisdom of others to keep me afloat through yet another wave of violence in our world. Below are some of my favorite findings. I believe that good will overcome evil and that those who seek to keep hope in humanity alive can still win. 






Give hope and prayers for Boston.

1 comment: