home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Faux-retail therapy

Purex Bleach Bottle Jug Amber Antique 1930s Autumn Home

Vintage Metal Frame Set

Vintage Chippy White Shelf

Vintage Perfect Mason Jar Quart 1910 - 1933 Blue Ball Jar by RollingHillsVintage on Etsy

Sometimes I just want to buy old stuff. Etsy helps with that. I can put it all in my shopping cart and forget about it. The wallet never actually gets involved. This is one of my favorite oldie shops. 

(When shipping is just as much as the item, it is no longer in my shopping cart.)

1 comment:

  1. i'm right there with you. sometimes i just want to throw everything out and start from scratch. oh well, i'll just have to do that come our next "home" :)
    all of these are just beautiful!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete