home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Similar but Different

I was perusing blogs yesterday in an effort to entertain myself for the last 23 minutes of work and came across this little gem: How I found LOVE on the Internet. 

Skype leading to Romance for Amanda and Andrew. Photo Credit.

This young woman, Amanda, blogs the story of how online dating became something meaningful for her. I have a close friend who found her knight in shining armor the same way. They just got back from adventures in Chicago, London and China. I have certainly changed my thinking of "who" utilizes online dating.

Me and my very good man.

Although the outcomes, the starting off-points, and the partners are similar but different, it seems clear - it's sure nice to be in a good relationship, and good partners are awfully good to find.

4 comments:

  1. Yesss Amanda is awesome and she and her guy are so cute together. We've emailed before and I've told her it seems like we'd totally be friends in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, and what a great outlook!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an amazing story. thanks for sharing :) And Micah, you know you love it!

    ReplyDelete