home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Gypsy Queen

One of my best friends has always been my gypsy and I hers. It's more than a nickname for her, she is a modern-day gypsy. Currently, she lives in San Fran and works for Google. Below is a perfect photo representation of her.


Today, I'm thinking of her. Somewhat inspired by a comment she posted (egriffindor) on Instagram relating to this picture and the ring I'm wearing, that she got me in Ireland.


It so happened that a song that makes me think of both of us was recently added to a CD for me via my honey. Cam Penner anyone? How is this guy new to me? The song he's playing in the background is the one that I'm in love with. "Throw your hands up." He introduces some of his band throughout this particular video. Enjoy folks. What a lovely Wednesday we're having.

3 comments:

  1. In San Francisco working for Google, huh? Too bad she couldn't get a GOOD job. (Kidding, of course.) Based on the one time I met her, Erin's the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just read this again, so flattered its ridiculous. i miss you so much my gypsy... come to me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ya kid. It was fun to write. I would love to come see you. Just have to get through the expenses in May and I can start saving!

    ReplyDelete