home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

International Lessons



Things I learned in route through Florence/London/Madrid/Rome - Europeans have better restroom signs.

See above: A man changing the diaper in a family restroom. A woman with fancy hair and an evening gown. A man with a hat and pipe. A woman in a princess-poof cocktail dress.

I could not have been more excited to use these public toilets.



to-be-mentioned butt-wipe pictured above

Second thing I learned: when you have the whole three seat row to yourself on an international flight, move to the middle as to claim it. This butt-wipe who stayed in sunglasses the whole 12 hour flight, swooped in and ruined my airplane-bed right before take off. Not his seat. Not mine either I guess... but I had plans for that row.

I death-glared his stupid indoor-sunglasses and his dumb poofy  hair the whole trip. I think he could feel the hole I was boring into his skull with my lazer vision.

Oh well, lessons learned. More about the trip with fun photos to boot later this week!

2 comments:

  1. I hate inconsiderate people on planes. I think tickets should have a provision that you can and will be stuffed in the overhead baggage space and swapped with your baggage if you are less pleasant to sit next to than you luggage would be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaw. hahaha! I'm sorry he took one of your seats. I get sick when I fly so I know how important that 3rd seat would be.

    ReplyDelete