home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Candy for kiddos

 

Halloween has never really been my kind of holiday.

I firmly believe there are costume people, and there are "no, thank you, please, I don't want to..." people. I fall solidly into the second category. I do however, love to see the costumes that kids pick out for themselves on halloween.

Last night, we went over to a friends for chili, beer and handing out candy. They live in one of the more popular trick-or-treat neighborhoods, so we got a good look at the variety of costumes this year.

Princesses were an ever-popular choice, as was batman, spider man and cowgirls.

My favorite though, was definitely the kid who showed up in a wrestling unitard, cape, and tighty whities. The tighty whities were on the outside of course.

Me: "I'm curious about your costume..."

Kid: "Yah... me too."

I started cracking up and gave him his well-earned hand-full of candy.

Kids are sassy and it makes me laugh.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! Handing out trick or treat candy is the best job ever. :)

    ReplyDelete