home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday - I almost didn't make it...

hehe, happy Friday! :-)


I made it.

Not only did I make it to another Friday - but I made it through my first spin class!

Last night I did a spin class for the first time, and let me tell you: I've run 12 miles and felt more confident that my heart would keep beating.

Who are these people who teach spin? My instructor weighed maybe a buck-oh-five tops and never lost her breath during those 45 minutes of insanity. I would think the strain on her boney little butt would at least lead to a gasp every now and then.

Up - down - up - lean over the bike - down again.

I have plenty of cushion and that was a bit much for MY rear end.

The house music was a nice touch. It's what I imagine a club in Eastern Europe would be like. A club full of stationary bikes. With a waif-like-hummingbird shouting commands at you.

I'll be going back next week. There's no way I'm not losing some poundage taking that class.

No comments:

Post a Comment