home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Art feature

If you didn't notice, my dearest KK has shown me how to cut and paste html (that she wrote for me) to create buttons on the side of my page.

If you haven't seen her blog - do yourself a favor and click the adorable button for her blog, to the right.

I got this next fabulous idea from her actually.

How about an Etsy art feature? See below for the fantastic works of one Peggy Wolf. Check out her shop.


About her: born in Germany,  studied Fashion Design for five years. Soon found out that she was more interested in drawing women and their clothes, than designing Fashion. Worked for different companies such as an Art Gallery, a Trend-Consulting company and as a freelance illustrator for magazines.


Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

PRINT / Growing leaf / 8x10

3 comments: