home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Prep


Merry Christmas nice and early folks.

This weekend I wrapped gifts and shall arrive in Illinois bearing gifts as a curly haired, young, female Santa for my family. Also, the amazing women in my very merry house celebrated a not-so-secret Santa gift exchange post holiday potato-soup, spiked apple cider and gingerbread cookie feast.

I looked around at my life a few times this weekend and thought "what a wonderful time of year indeed."

I am immeasurably blessed and acutely aware of it.

I can't wait to break out the Christmas CDs for our long drive to Champaign/Urbana next week.

Sweet peter, next week. We leave for Christmas - next week. Well, hello Holidays, you snuck up on me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment