home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Warm fuzzies

The bestie posted her wedding photos today. They make me unreasonably happy. Reliving the day, even the cold parts, brings me warm fuzzies this chilly morning in Texas.

I am missing her and KK already. I see a girl camping trip in our future.


The big moment.


The whole wedding party. There were some wonderfully ridiculous people in this group.


Walkin' and talkin'. I was being a ham at this point. Trying to make our photo-opp more genuine with laughter.


Bridal Party 


Jay Bo, the bride, with me and KK. Longest friendships of my life.

4 comments:

  1. Such great pictures and such a great day. Warm fuzzies is right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! I love seeing people's wedding photos, they instantly make me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty wedding photos...and I love that you girls are wearing toms :)

    ReplyDelete