home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Road Trip Essentials

It's December, and in one week I'll be exploring my family's new home in Champaign/Urbana, Illinois. The excitement is mounting and my packing list for the 13 hour road-trip is formulating in my head. 

Must Haves:
  • Gala apples
  • Sprouts Trail Mix (at least 3 dif. kinds)
  • Pretzels
  • Mad-Libs 
  • Ten out of Tenn Christmas album (see below) + the Cafe Christmas album (no idea where you can find this one, I think we got it at a gas station over 10 years ago.)


*you can download Ten out of Tenn for free on noisetrade. Click here.*

1 comment:

  1. I hope you guys have such a fun trip, and a safe one at that. I especially hope you love your new home!!! Have so much fun exploring :)

    ReplyDelete