home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Friday, December 9, 2011

Poor Planning

Well, the planning wasn't particularly well-done, considering I am supposed to be taking a 3 week course, only offered in May, this May... but I booked my May vacation!

And despite the possible delay in my matriculation, I could not be more excited.

Previously, I posted about our plans to stay at the Popular House in Key West, and although it is lovely, we found an even better option.

We will be spending 6 days, 5 nights, in Key West at the small 16-room boutique motel, Casa Morada.

Casa Morada was recently reviewed in GQ, and my significant other's subscription to that particular man-magazine guarantees we see their travel reviews. In fact, that is how we found 29 Palms last year for our May vacation. It is becoming somewhat of a tradition.


How I'll get my work-out in while I'm there... coconut lifting.


I'm pretty sure that room is ours, it's called the Jungle Suite. On the second floor, with a balcony and open-air Jacuzzi. 


Where breakfast takes place each morning... 



The hammock I plan to spend afternoons in, reading.



Maybe this is our balcony view?



Somewhere to wind down at night, after swimming, kayaking and snorkeling all day.


Is it May yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment