home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Classes Starting



TCU students returning to campus makes my job much more interesting and much more jam-packed. Not literally with jam. Although that would be lovely. If the jam was blackberry. Or raspberry. Or Boysenberry. Actually, I'm open to most berries.

I digress.

Classes starting is exciting for both students and for me this year. I am starting my Masters program at TCU and realized today that I have no idea what to expect. I have been out of school for a year, and I've never done an education course, let alone one at the Masters level.

I went to the bookstore this afternoon to buy my "textbooks" and unlike my first time at that bookstore gathering supplies, I was praying for used copies. Why I ever thought I needed new books is beyond me. I thought I would make it out of there without any "extras" but I found the most perfect Eco-chic just/cotton tote! See below.

I'm accessorized and ready to learn.



1 comment:

  1. Very cute bags! We never had anything like that at our campus stores. Chose the wrong school for having fashionable accessories close at hand, I guess :) I can't wait to hear how your first class was!

    ReplyDelete