home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Co-dependent blogging

In my defense, very few of my inspirational friends are keeping up with their blogs in the past weeks - and therefore I have no motivation to keep up with mine.

I am however dismayed that I fell off the wagon when I was doing so well.

The past week has gotten away from me. I had Frog Camp for TCU, and wasn't feeling too well after it most likely a direct result of emotional overload exhaustion due to an incredible bunch of honest, vulnerable, beautiful incoming TCU freshmen campers.

I find myself having a hard time remembering when I last slept through the night in my own bed, ate a real meal, or even went to the gym.

My routine has gone to the dogs.

And of course, this week is no better. There may be a friend in town from Florida that I need to see tonight, tomorrow mi madre returns to the Fort to move my brother in (and is staying with me much to my delight), and then I leave for Austin on Thursday and come back late on Friday. The weekend will hopefully include some quality time with my parental unit before she returns to Atlanta, but that means little time for catching up with my life.

I need a nap just thinking about it.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I needed a lex post. I'm glad you're back :) Hope you manage to stay sane with everything going on in the upcoming week - you can get settled back into a routine after that. Just keep thinking *vacation, vacation vacation.* I can't wait to see my other half! love you!

    ReplyDelete