home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Monday, August 29, 2011

Michigan adventure awaits

I tried to figure out exactly how long it has been since I was in Michigan - and I am going to go with 4 solid years. I haven't be there since the summer of 2007. Time flies by so quickly. Who gave it permission to do such a thing? I surely didn't.

In honor of my trip exactly one month from today - I am making a Michigan board for all of your enjoyment today. I am ready to head home and enjoy one of my oldest friend's wedding and even see some places and people I've been missing.





And for a soundtrack to that board I suggest:



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, oh my goodness! I love these photos and I can't wait to experience all of these things with my very best friend in just one month! (Luckiest girls in the world. Seriously.)

    ReplyDelete