home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Woman's best friend

I would consider some very basic things to be man's best friends:

beer
dogs (supposedly)
sports
movies where stuff blows up
bratwurst 

And yesterday I decided that there are a few (more specific) things that could be considered a woman's best friends:

good wine
dogs (definitely)
reality television you don't morally agree with but can't stop watching
movies with long dresses and kissing
exotic take out when you don't want to cook (thai or indian preferred)

Yesterday I had quite a few of those. 

I ate take out indian food with one of my long time best friends (thanks Air), watched a movie that had Emily Blunt in a long dress kissing Matt Damon, recaps of bachelorette episodes,  and my dog Emma to do weird things like lean on Air in a way that suggests she is simply exhausted by our antics.

I had an evening that definitely qualifies as woman-approved.


No comments:

Post a Comment