home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Friday, September 16, 2011

GOOD Magazine

One of my favorite print publications that is also web savvy is GOOD Magazine. If you ever need a punch in the pants/face to remind you that the world can be good, and there are people trying - this is a great place to start. Not to mention, there are some nift-tastic ideas that the trend-tastic writers of GOOD fill you in on.

In my "Daily Good" email yesterday they posted about a new initiative/idea to put "mini-hotels" in airports for the delayed/exhausted traveler. Yes please? DFW could benefit from these. I'd most certainly pay $15 for an hour of rest in a real bed between international flights.

I'm having flashbacks to making a luggage fortress around my sleeping body on the floor in the Rome airport... *shiver...

See here for more!

sleepbox

http://www.good.is/post/russian-firm-introduces-a-mini-hotel-for-weary-air-travelers?utm_campaign=daily_good&utm_medium=email_daily_good&utm_source=headline_link&utm_content=Russian%20Firm%20Introduces%20a%20Mini-Hotel%20for%20Weary%20Air%20Travelers

1 comment:

  1. I love GOOD and I also happen to love this design...the sleep box looks so friggin cozy, I kinda want one instead of a bedroom. I always envy people with a "sleep loft" that is only large enough to house their mattress...oh so comfy cozy. I've been slacking on my Daily GOODs and I need to get back on track. Thanks for whipping me into shape :) loooove you!

    ReplyDelete