home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Long days

Kristin and I were discussing the feeling of "terribly long days that bleed over into the following day, making them feel equally long and insurmountable." That is how today is. Yesterday's 8 hour work day and 3 hours worth of class followed by a sincere need to go to the gym made it a ridiculously long day. So long that it creeped into today.

At this point in the afternoon, I am thanking the Good Lord above that I have advising appointments from now til' four and an info session after that. I have no choice but to be productive.

However, the thought of 3.5 more hours of work and office-chair-time makes me want to do this:



Only when I do it - I'll be older and significantly more clothed. 

Stupid Thursdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment