home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Friday, September 2, 2011

If I had unlimited funds...

Yesterday was a day of no-motivation towards the time I was ready to put together a blog, so I neglected to do my "If I had unlimited funds post."

Therefore - I shall do it today!

This morning I am not thinking about any particular items I would like to buy if I was the absurdly-wealthy-version-of-myself, I am thinking about two particular "hotels" I would like to stay in some day.

The first is the Edgewater in Seattle. I'm in love with this historic hotel on the waterfront, placed strategically across the street from the most exciting parts of Seattle's central districts. Below is a picture of the dream I would love to stay in. And don't worry - in the on-suite bathroom there is a huge clawfoot tub.


The other place I am dying to go to is the Oxygen villas in Costa Rica. These villas are situated just 15 minutes from the coast, up in the jungle. It's a private nature reserve of sorts, with the incredible villas sprinkled throughout their well-managed complex. Sleeping in the jungle with the comforts of a resort appeals to me. It's the "open air" feel with air conditioning. Doesn't sound like a bad deal. See below for my desired villa.


I know these images will be the subject of my mind's meandering this afternoon - maybe yours too.

1 comment:

  1. I will go both places with you in an instant. Let's start scraping together our pennies, k?

    ReplyDelete