home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

30 Day Challenge

goodchallengegethealthy



GOOD magazine is calling it the antidote to Halloween. Now, I have come to appreciate Halloween as the "adult holiday" that it now is, with witty Halloween costumes at the right parties - but I like the idea of focusing on health and mental stability this month.

Therefore - I have joined the GOOD.is 30 day challenge. I am looking forward to their suggestions ranging from "remember to floss today" to "meditate for 15 minutes tomorrow morning".

I can always use a swift kick in the pants after vacation (which I will post about after I catch up on my life this week).

Interested in the challenge? You can sign up here: http://www.good.is/post/the-good-30-day-challenge-get-healthy/

No comments:

Post a Comment