home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween - Wolf Howls

I don't know how many of you have even seen the movie Teen Wolf, my hunkin' piece o'man introduced me to it to be honest, but that is what our Halloween revolved around.

My wonderful 80s-centric counterpart has had three costumes he has always wanted to be. Army of Darkness (done 2009), Marty McFly (done 2010), and Teen Wolf (enter the 2011 party this weekend.)

A Teen Wolf costume is many shopping trips, an ebay order, a lot of planning and some serious creativity accompanied by 5 hours of prep time spirit-gumming hair and hot gluing the rest of the necessary wolf hair to nylons.

This was an ordeal. But the result... worth every minute.

See below. The final photo is Teen Wolf and his best friend Stiles (me) with Kenny Powers and a "creep" photo-bombing. What a Halloween.





1 comment:

  1. Your costumes are hysterical - I love the picture of the two of you together in your little boy wig :) haha

    ReplyDelete