home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

"Now get out and get snapping, gorgeous."



Cord Jefferson makes me smile. He's a writer for GOOD magazine, which if you follow this blog - you realize is one of my favorite magazines of all time.

Every month GOOD puts out a challenge. Last month's was the anti-halloween, get healthy, challenge. This month is about documenting your life. Instead of suggesting I switch tea for coffee or meditate for 15 minutes, they are telling me what I should snap a photo of on my iphone.

The goal: appreciate the world around me. Today starts with documenting street style. I can't wait to stop a TCU student on campus and ask them if I can take their picture. The photo that GOOD has submitted today is of a reader's Ecuadorian friend who never leaves home without his cream fedora.

The head candy and its wearer, Cesar, are below.



"Now get out and get snapping, gorgeous."

Snap a photo of street style where you live and tweet it with #30DaysofGOOD. If yours is great - it just might be uploaded to their rockstar website.



No comments:

Post a Comment