home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Friday, November 11, 2011

Inspiretsy deux

Yesterday was too much fun. Today though, I'm a little obsessed with preparations for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Here are some of my favorite etsy delights for the holidays.

Get Stuffed Spoon Thanksgiving  Silverware Hand Stamped by Beach House Living


Yes, let's. It's time to overeat.

Thanksgiving Coaster Gift Set - Maple Leaves


Thanksgiving coasters for those delicious adult beverages.


Crochet Turkey Hat


If I had offspring I would make them all wear one of these.


5 Blank Holiday / Christmas Cards - Red Fox with Scarf

Loving a non-traditional Christmas card. (KK thinking of you with this one)

Rustic Christmas - burlap holiday stocking, shabby bow

The shabby chic stocking.


Cranberry Cup Cozy Red Mug Sleeve Coffee Tea Dark Ruby Bright Wine Berry Claret Cherry Little Red Riding Hood Vegan Christmas Harvest Garden

For when my coffee gets chilly this Christmas at home. 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh i just love that coffee cup cozy! So cute! And that stocking is so plain and simple!

    Check out my blog and giveaway at:
    http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete