home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Off to Omaha



Today I leave for the great Thanksgiving adventure in Omaha.

Most people wouldn't be excited to go to the land of corn...

But I can't wait. This is where my family is.

They aren't actually surround by corn though. They are in a great neighborhood near all the Omaha cultural fun. Our family days will consist of scrabble-offs, good microbrewery beer, great food and outtings to movies, the studios my aunt and nana paint in, and probably some sort of mass scavenger hunt.

It is going to be a riot as usual.

14 people in a 3 bedroom house? Bring it on Turkey Day.

More to share later. I'm sure.


I want to make these at Thanksgiving...

1 comment:

  1. That little turkey guy is adorable!! And wow- 14 people in one home? Sounds like good times :)
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete