home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What I do


This is how I spend my work day. 
This is what I call the "I want to go somewhere - interest form."



I meet with students and listen to their hopes and dreams, discuss the merit of programs around the world, and today, speak with students from our Intensive English program here at TCU.

My new friends are from Colombia, Venezuela, South Korea, China, Italy and Saudi Arabia. 

I giggled a little after I realized I spent  thirty minutes rapidly talking to our administrative assistant about Japanese language assessment and recommendations for our exchange with Kansai Gaidai. This is right after I met with one of my student ambassadors that I took to London in January, and discussed a kiddo I adore who is embarking on her adventure to Thailand in Jan to learn about community development.

I love my job.

1 comment:

  1. Your job is beyond perfect for you and it makes me SO happy for you every single day. Not to mention it makes me ridiculously proud. My best friend is a rock star.

    ReplyDelete