home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Call to Musical Action

If you are looking for music that makes you feel like there are things worth feeling for - David Ramirez is a good place to start.



Best part of this call to action? His new cd is available for FREE on noisetrade. Click here to get there.

David is a friend of mine that I adore with a fiery passion. He's a twenty something with the soul of someone who lived in a time where cigarettes didn't give you cancer and men didn't stand a chance in the arms of a woman.

He sings about falling apart and pulling yourself back together. He sings about being the best version of ourselves and also the worst.

Try something new - listen to David this week. He comes highly recommended.

1 comment:

  1. I'm planning on making his new album my playlist at work tomorrow...because I am determined to be back at work tomorrow! I've heard so many great things about this fellow from my DFW friends and I can't wait to give it a listen myself :) love!

    ReplyDelete