home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Monday, October 24, 2011

Retail Therapy Intervention

I realized the other day that I have become addicted to retail therapy. The joy of clearance shopping online and in stores grabs me by the throat and holds me hostage. It's so unnecessary yet so alluring.

Therefore, I am instituting no-shop November. I'm not going to let myself buy any more stuff I don't need. And the few things my wardrobe does need still I will hold out until "Black Friday" shopping for, and try to get a good deal. That means boots, jeans and a few sweaters are all I can buy even on Black Friday.

My wallet will thank me, but my shopper's subconscious will be dismayed to say the least. Especially if I walk past a 75% off rack in Target.

May the shopping gods help me.

Pinterest shall be my only refuge.


I just found an etsy shop called Roots and Feathers... and I am a little in love. 
Note the "I'd Wear That" board on pinterest...

No comments:

Post a Comment