home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Airports

It has only happened one time before today - but sometimes I fail miserably at leaving for the airport on time.

My wonderful other volunteered to get me to the airport by 830 this morning for my 930 flight - but in order for that to happen I had to be up and ready by 715. I think maybe I misheard him - because I was definitely ready at 750...

Then it was raining.
Then he needed gas.
Then I realized I had forgotten to pick up my prescription that ran out yesterday.
Then it was 8 am and I remembered I had to fly out of love field not DFW...

And I would probably get there around 9 at this point...

Then there was terrible traffic - because it rained and it is a well known fact Texan brains melt in the rain.

Sooo I arrived at 905 - checked my bag thanks to the wonderful people of Southwest - and got to my gate just in time to board.

Now the question is: will my bag arrive in Chicago with me?

I really hope that they do in fact mean better when they say different.

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I'm so impressed you made it on your flight at all. I hope your bag makes it too :) Have an awesome time in Chicago and give your mom a hug for me!

    ReplyDelete