home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Michigan Moments

I could not have been more filled up by the cool breezes and warm smiles in Michigan last week. In fact, I'm missing it something fierce again already. Here's a fun little hodge-podge of the highlights. Some from my phone, some from the wedding photographer, and some from the beautiful Kristin Rahn.

When was the last time you went on a trip that made your heart and soul feel full and hopeful? I think that is what going home, to my real home, does for me.

top left: a scene that is all too familiar, me making Jay Bo up, somewhat against her will. But this time she  was getting married, so it was a reasonable expectation. top middle: KK took this photo while we were at the beach in Frankfort, I think she caught my most contemplative feeling. top right: Me, Jay Bo,and KK on wedding day, just after the ceremony. Congrats Jay. bottom left: rocks off the pier in Frankfort. I can't imagine why I love those colors in my wardrobe so much... bottom right: the wedding party. Me and KK snuggled up in the cool weather and Jay Bo and Tom being goofs in the front. Yes please.

No comments:

Post a Comment