home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Very Blustery Day

Winnie the Pooh knew what he was talking about when he tried to keep piglet close to earth via kite-string.



Outside in fort Worth, it is indeed a very blustery day. Rain is spitting, trees are creaking and the wind is groaning through the window panes.

We have had a marathon-run of sunshiney days in the 80s this October, and I suppose it is time for a high in the 50s and some "weather."

This weekend is the Halloween party that will feature me and my partner-in-crime as characters from the well-loved 80s classic, Teen Wolf. I won't be going as the wolf. I chose the easy costume: wolf's sarcastic friend.

My dearest will be continuing his streak of Michael J. Fox costumes this year, following his impressive showing as Marty McFly with the teenage basketball-playing canine.

Should be a good one. I'll try to get a picture before things get rowdy and one of us inevitably gives up our itchy "Halloween City" wig.

1 comment:

  1. Yess! I can't wait to see you guys in your Teen Wolf costumes. You better make SURE you get a couple of photos to share. We're sunny and close to 80 degrees in Charlotte today, but tomorrow's forecast says windy, rainy, and a high in the mid-50's. You must be sending your weather this way. I'm actually looking forward to some cozy-up-with-a-book weather for the weekend, because that's all I want to do!

    ReplyDelete