home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Dream Realities



KK posted something the other day about dreams and the importance of them, and although she meant futuristic, big goal dreams, I relate to the night-time variety lately.

The past week or so has been filled with some very odd dreams for me. Everything from my house being invaded to my significant other proposing and then turning out to be my ex, followed by a dream where he torches my car and declares me "relationship incompetent." 

What is going on in my demented mind? Clearly the wedding in Michigan has infiltrated my subconscious. 

Luckily, a lot of these dreams were happening in one of my favorite cities, surrounded by some of my favorite people. My Mom was able to join me in Chicago during my conference and we had an opportunity to spend time with my cousin and my aunt in the evenings. This made for good food, great conversation and delicious wine.

I do love Chicago.



No comments:

Post a Comment