home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Cranky

You can judge me. I accept that you will when you see the image below. But I pinterested (it's a verb) the word "cranky" and this was the only image that made me laugh. So it wins.

I wish that I was above choosing to be cranky today. But I am not. I am in the cranky bubble and shall stay here until I can drink a glass of wine and watch smut TV later tonight with my dogs.

The anti-cranky image (if one chooses to employ it):

This has never not made me smile if I'm in a bad mood. The poor kitty is just so genuine!

2 comments:

  1. Cranky is totally valid and reasonable - But only if you medicate with wine and LOLCats. Well played, my BoHo sister...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww. And I didn't think you liked cats.

    ReplyDelete