home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

KettleBell Training

The time for the 10K is fast approaching.

Saturday I will show what I've got at the Cowtown and run the full 6.2 miles. For someone who has adamantly insisted they are not a runner, the reality that I can run 6 miles without dying is still exciting.

To offset the 10K training one of the roommates and I signed up for a few sessions of personal training to teach us about healthy but productive weight training. This morning we learned our very buff trainer-lady's secret...

The KettleBell.

The YMCA gym-rats/overly chipper instructors will show you the basics of what kicked my butt at 6 am this morning. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. you amaze me (and make me feel very guilty for being a sloth) You love sloths, still, right?

    ReplyDelete