home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Painfully cute.

Hand sewn soft sculpture - Peggy the penguin

Olivia the octopus - amigurumi toy, crocheted softie

Amigurumi, soft toy, soft sculpture bunny - Bianca the white carrot farmer bunny

Ok either it's a Tuesday and I know the day is going to be incredibly long... or these really are painfully adorable. 6" high "soft sculptures."

The penguin's name is Peggy. I'm seriously considering paying $10 of shipping costs to get her here from her Finnish homeland.

I have chest pains she is so cute. Etsy... crafter's from Finland? Will the wonders never cease?

Check out Sofia's shop.

2 comments:

  1. Your great-aunt Lucile does stuff like that, you know. I love her Santas and elves.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gholy cuteness. You make me want to crochet and sew.

    ReplyDelete