home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

East Coast Weekender

How about we all go to the shore this weekend and have a lobster bake?

I'm wicked-sick of work. (super East coast right?)

The images below make me feel like a New Englander. Especially the pug with a peacoat on.

mens bow tie - print on white with hidden pops of color
Bowtie

Small Cross body bag Stockholm BLUE Denim navy ,Red  and Ecru  Pleated French Messenger
Sling bag

The Skipper Peacoat - XLarge
Most stylish pup on the beach

4 comments:

  1. I want that pug. He's a-frickin-dore-able!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you blog.
    1) I love the header
    2)Your hair is amazing. I wish my hair would do that. But no it decides to be a nuisance and lose it's curls. :(
    3)New follower.

    Keep on keeping on,
    Sarah
    xox
    theonewiththeb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can keep the pug. But I want his coat.

    ReplyDelete