home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Friday, February 3, 2012

Quiet Place

quiet thoughts (8 x 8 with white border)

love (8 x 8 with white border)

look up (5 x 5)

Li Ang loves Polaroids that capture everyday moments. Her work above is featured on her Etsy page.

This morning I needed to find images of quiet. When I searched that word under the Etsy art tab, Li's photograph of rumpled bed sheets came up and caught my eye immediately.

"That's exactly it."

My truly incredible and wholly-unbelievable significant other is my quiet place - even when the world is really loud. That photo reminds me of waking up and knowing that everything can stay still for just a little longer before the day sneaks in with its tasks, trials and tribulations.

I hope to find a little quiet this weekend. Don't you?

1 comment:

  1. sigh. love it that you and the "SO" have a special quiet place in/with each other.

    ReplyDelete