home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Friday, February 17, 2012

Tiny little friend







I have a tiny, new, beautiful friend I call mack-attack.

My laptop has been down and out (despite it's beautiful tree decal) for the better part of 3 years. Senior year the ol' HP started to get pretty spotty and I stopped using it very often, and eventually retired it.

But today friends - we have a new connection to the interwebz and all things computer. The lovely macbook air.

What's that? My computer only weighs 2.3 lbs? You don't say...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your tiny little friend! ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo you have, like, the cutest blog. I've just been scrolling through your posts and smiling. Now I feel the need to re-design my entire blog. thanks. haha!

    XOXO, Lindsey

    ReplyDelete