home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Friday, February 10, 2012

PETA would be furious




A while back my coworker was telling me about things she has inherited from her mother and grandmother and one of her most "random" items is what we've named the "fox stole". In the 1920s her grandmother wore this, at the time very stylish piece, on a regular basis.

In the summers they stored it in a "cooler" with their other fur coats.

As Susan said : "to have fur was to agree to spend a good deal of money on the upkeep."

These are the things I learned today that PETA would be furious about.

2 comments:

  1. ew it still has its head on it!?! check on my recent post about my inherited mink coat! if anyone from peta throws red paint on it, i'll punch em!

    xo the egg out west.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahahahaha .... I am totally going to send you your grandmothers fur ...

    ReplyDelete