home aboutme toread bloglove contactme

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Do Not Disturb

Eye Exam Chart - Do Not Disturb - 11x14 Print - LSS-134
photo credit




Being surrounded by people I love, admire and adore is one of the best parts of my daily life. But when your brain starts to shrivel and die from lack of rest and quiet alone time you realize you could probably use a large do not disturb sign.

I know in these exhausted moments of clarity that I need a day off and little to no human contact. Because most of my life revolves around people and relationships I feel like asking for peace and quiet is like presenting them with an unexpected eye exam.

You just don't see that coming.

Wish me luck in my efforts to try out hermit mode as soon as possible.

2 comments:

  1. Did you notice that they left out the "o" in "not"? The sign spells out "DO NT DISTURB".

    I'm sorry. I swear that isn't the only thing I'm taking away after reading your post :)
    I'm wishing you some extra peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they were meaning to do that for Don't Disturb. But an apostrophe would have looked awkward. You teacher you.

    ReplyDelete